If Seedtale is not functioning properly or you’re unable to save or download an image, we recommend performing the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Ensure you’re on a laptop/desktop computer running Windows or Mac OS X. Seedtale is not optimized for mobile devices or non-Windows/Mac operating systems.
2. Upgrade to the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Safari. If you’re using an outdated version of Chrome, Firefox or Safari, certain functions might not work properly. We highly recommend keeping your browser up to date.
+info: Update Google Chrome
3. IMPORTANT: Clear your browsing history including your cache. This will make sure everything is up to date and you’re seeing the latest changes pushed to production.
+info: Clear Cache & Cookies
4. Disable your AdBlocker and/or browser extensions. Certain AdBlockers and browser extensions (Grammarly being one of them) have been known to interfere with Seedtale. Try disabling them and see if that resolves the issue.
+info: Manage Extensions
5. Try a different browser. Sometimes there may be issues with your browser settings. Using a different browser will help rule this out.
If none of these troubleshooting methods work, feel free to talk with us at our Support page and we’ll take it from there.